Monday 19 April 2010

Our love is exquisite, yet so intricate

Preface:

Do you still remember the zephyr that deliberately caressed your impeccable skin? - So soft that it touched the strings of your fragile heart. 'cause I still do. Remember when your dreams have ended, time can be transcended, just remember me. Never lose our way on this ever changing path. Love creeps into our hearts and decides to stay. It is so exquisite, yet so intricate.



Babe, our hands hold the sacred, like the weavers of fabric. We weave our life, with constant grace. Still, yet dignified.

Babe, you are honored for having and being aging gracefully, while the heart like the fountain spring grow unguarded, bubbling with unlimitedness and creating ripples of change.

Babe, my heart has opened the secret, standing your ground where beauty resides the pure, the virgin that innocence the mover and the shaker with integrity in your actions.

Babe, you have invited love as you let loose of your ego and self-centeredness, as you safeguard self-interest, as the connector of positive peace that admirable courage to start a new.

We are ready to embrace the everyday rituals of family life that has awakened the bond, the element, that gives a family a reason for living.

Babe, you have mended the broken pieces. So now you free your self
from hurting relationships so that we can carry with our children the stories, culture and traditions but most especially the love that sustains
the great civilization of man.

Babe, you now free your self from your name and fame that may limit others to see you from the inside. For you are the pure manifestations of the hands of the divine. May this birth become a trademark of our children who will show people the greatest fashion.

Babe, I am the risk taker that surrendered myself to a commitment of the sacred union of marriage, or as a mother peace in the absence of royal jelly, in the advent of hot and cold flushes. Let God be the space when words are not spoken, when beds are quiet, when pillows are distant, when rooms are separate, when we are wanting more, when we are restless.

Babe, as a gift certificate, you are entitled to endless multiple orgasms. We embrace the passion to serve and find newness in loving is what matters and after opening and closing your legs. The menopause experience becomes a new beginning.

Babe, I am reclaiming my lost passion, rediscovering my brush strokes, taming my hands, acknowledging my rhythm, accomplishing my mission, learning to love, freeing myself of a disease, giving birth to a new set of ovaries, healing my uterus, slowing down my walk, living my talk, embracing the child in me, reconciling with my inner beauty, allowing God to breathe in life to my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment