Wednesday 28 April 2010

We Are Hurt, like we Were.

This morning, as I was about to leave for work, you danced into the kitchen singing a made up song consisting of ONLY my name, over and over.

When you saw me, you turned red and said "Oh, you're still here."

Ever and anon, the little things in life have special significance for us :')

You'll always be a part of me, I'm a part of you indefinitely.

My freinds told me: "Jake, you will meet people from all walks of life, that's why you have to choose a good one."

Notwithstanding the distance, I still showered you with a plethora of ardor and care.

Please can you tell me, is this love? I never actually grasped it?!

You held my hand fondness, and dipped a light kiss on my forehead, said:" I love you, always have, always will. I know that I owe you an explanation, but I don't want to hurt you even more. Some things are just better left unsaid. Someday, we will understand."

"Please Grasp my hand, love. I won't walk away from this." At that time, I could taste my own tears with my feverish kisses on your forehead.

These day, you have been always telling me you are working on some important stuff, but woke up not wanting to deal with it. You have a pile of things to catch up on...like emails.

The eyes of the little mermaid seemed to say, when you took me in your arms, and kissed my fair forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment