Sunday 18 April 2010

Two Voices, Our Choices

We are spitfire. We are overwhelmed with many things around us, wanting to do so much in one lifetime.

We want to give more time for love, we do not doubt our love, we wish we can always share each other’s life.

Our island has nourished us again with so much good sunsets and sunrises. Our life
here is so colourful and wonderful. We enjoyed our friends visiting coming and going in and out of the waterfalls, coral reefs, cold and hot springs. This is how we can live our solitary life in the island it makes us survive day by day.

You said:" I wish you can nourish me more with your letters, thoughts, I need to feel your love when I am not here.”

I answered: "Maybe you can practice writing more letters...”

You smiled at me and kissed my forehead: " But Babe, I am worried I can’t even hold your hand.”

There's a distinctly spicy, Latin flavour this time. Surprisingly, you can feel the weight of my mighty muscle, and pretty soon my own sphincter muscle is being worked to breaking point. You said we are beautiful and delicious together, as we have each other’s stunning eyes, tasty lips. As you say, we are shy and genuine.

You could not resist pulling back the sheets and we let our hands hover over every inch of each other. We are gripping and grunting with passion and going at it like hungry animals until we can't hold back any more. You said I am a master of the cue – a strictly lover, you get to see a very different side of me – a succulent steak. We are utterly and outrageously in an ecstasy of love, we can feel each other’s hot splash when we eventually collapse in a pool of sweat.

I showed my laziness, arms were feeling rather sore:

“You do not know how much you meant to me, for keeping me in your roof.”

You smiled: “And tucking me in your bed? You do not know how much it healed me, for showing me your heleconias.”

I listened very carefully, "For showing me the cosmos.”

You heard me, “And for making me feel beautiful, making us feel wonderful. I can still remember the first time we met. I knew we have been eying each other for months so this collision was a long time coming, and we have finally shown pent-up passion!”

I feel extremely lucky and grateful, “ I should be the one who said that. You do not know how much it made me feel loved, when you love me in my darkest hour.”

You continued, “When you trusted me as an old friend and when you showed me
how to fully give and love.”

I thought for a little while, “ You do not know how it strengthened me to see your courage and self determination that made me hope for a healthier lifetime.”

You seemed stunned, “After lifetime, I can only love you more and wish I can give you my breathe of life and love of colours to heal you completely.”

You stroke my hair, and said: “God is the only space between us, beauty surrounds us, and then life is worth living for I have known wonderful souls and spirits like you.”

You could absolutely see me close to tears and I fought back my tears,
answered : “Thank you!”

We are in the intricate, magnificent web of circumstances. The rose stay in the center as the great experience that can never stop dreaming, weaving, untangling, creating, knotting, connecting, recreating, defining, emerging, designing, activating.

All sorts of sensations, perceptions, aspirations, and doubts, misconceptions to learn and relearn the art of purifying oneself.

We said our life is a sacred ritual and we both agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment