Sunday 6 June 2010

Before Response, After Love.

We, often, go days without having a meaningful conversation, and I use to miss you so much when that happened. But it never seemed like you missed me, and I guess because of it, I stopped missing you.

You put on quite a show, really had me going.

Something to ponder on...


I could see the tears in your eyes, which were just about to drip when I shut my eyes and gave you my kisses.

“Baby, we are not afraid of heights, we are afraid of the fall.”

“Yes, Love. We are not afraid to play, we are afraid to lose.”

“Are we playing with fire, Love? Are we going to lose the game”

“Of course not, my love. To be with each other, we are never afraid of the dark, we are just afraid of what is in it.”

“Ok, our hungry lips and dove eyes will help us penetrate the nature of what’s in it.
I want to go beyond your skin, leaving the shyness behind. Are you afraid, my Jake?”

“No one is afraid of ‘I Love You’, they are afraid of the response.”


Let’s “go” down the soul, slowly and to sin without fear, leaving the shyness behind.
It is a divine act of infinite pleasure. Making the body an instrument of sublime desire with passion and gentleness. The wish drips like the water of a hot bath. Words from the heart that sounds like poems, the lips describe the hunger and the hands print the thirsty for the anatomy.

Touches sliding like foams, giving all the sensual scents that numbs the senses chanting sighs. Bodies of lovers exploding in a lewd tremor of our total pleasure...

It was raining dogs and cats.

We were to meet after exams.

I was in school uniform and you came to fetch me. We went at our place, totally drenched in the rain.
I got changed and you also brought your own clothes.

We went into our master bedroom when you suddenly drew me closer, as the wind flowed from the window above us, as I felt your eager lips as you began your work on my lips.

Our hungry tongues indulged in their craving, your hands flowed over me, touching every curve and very part of me.

You took off my uniform and I slide your shirt off, and soon out cloths fund resting place on the floor. I positioned with ease as I pulled you on top of me.

You trembled as my breath tickled your ears when I was saying, “I love you” .

Our passion consumed us making it hard to restrain. The flame of passion, desire and love was taking control over us, your hands on my chest, I could feel electrifying emotion sprouting.

Your eager lips were travelling around every inch of me, as if they were feeding on me. You have been avoiding having any conversation when we were “responding to ‘I love you’.”

I let out a small sign; you excited me with your caress. I slowing tasted your delicious lips, making you so weak that you could hardly speak one word.

My shivered body ached so much for you till I screamed for more, harder, call out your name and crying out in anguished bliss.


Ask most people what they want out of life and the answer is simple - to be happy. Maybe it's this expectation though of wanting to be happy that just keeps us from ever getting there. Maybe the more we try to will ourselves to state's of bliss, the more confused we get - to the point where we don't recognize ourselves. Instead we just keep smiling - trying to be the happy people we wish we were. Until it eventually hits us, it's been there all along. Not in our dreams or our hopes but in the known, the comfortable, the familiar.

No comments:

Post a Comment